- Males indulge in pipe-smoking
- Males think of marriage about age 200 years
- Gnome women deck themselves out with blossoms or berry-bearing twigs for the celebrations
- Greetings, farewells and goodnights are expressed by rubbing noses.
- Gnomes are 7 times as strong as a man.
- Urine can be contained for a whole day
- Brain capacity larger than man’s.
- Hair grays very early, baldness unknown.
- Life-span is around 400 years. 
- Not tone deaf.
- Fingertips as sensitive as those of a blind person.
- Fingerprints are mainly of a circular pattern.
- Heart attacks unknown.
- Capable of smelling 19 times better than man.
- Sense of direction (as good as a homing pigeon)
- ESP...(nonverbal communication over great distances)
- Weather forecasting
- Visit their birthday tree yearly...often live under it
- Birth of gnomes is always twins 
- Pregnancy lasts 12 months
- Girl children are raised by their mothers and neighbor women in homely arts.
- Boys at age 13 are taught the manly ways and taught his fathers trade
- Boys at age 75 years are introduced to the members of the Regional Council, a few he may already know.
- Gnomes love to dance and fine occasion to celebrate.